Content & copy ideas to promote BrandBird
Written by Jim Raptis
Nov 8, 2022
Get inspiration for your BrandBird affiliate campaigns. In this post, I’ve gathered the best one-line pitches for BrandBird, and a few content ideas to boost your creativity.
Short copies to promote BrandBird
Feel free to use the following text (or modify it) to promote your BrandBird affiliate URL on your website, your social media accounts, your newsletter, or anywhere else:
- Check out BrandBird, a powerful design editor for busy founders.
- BrandBird turns boring screenshots into attention-grabbing graphics, with a few clicks 💥
- Built by a SaaS founder for SaaS founders, BrandBird values your time and focus on providing eye-catching graphics with minimal effort. Perfect for non-designers who need good-looking graphics.
Content ideas to promote BrandBird
If you aren’t sure how to promote BrandBird to your audience, I’ve got your back!
The best way to promote software to your audience is by telling authentic stories about why you personally decided to trust BrandBird for your design workflow.
You can create content like blog posts, newsletters, videos, Instagram stories, LinkedIn posts, or Twitter threads.
Here are a few content ideas to kick-start your creativity:
- Why I chose BrandBird for my website & social media graphics
- My review of a powerful screenshot editor
- How we design perfect graphics without a designer
- Our top 5 tools in our daily SaaS workflow
- Why we moved away from Figma & Canva
- How to add BrandBird to your daily design workflow